Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!!!

Hello everyone! I know it has been awhile, but I have been in the process of moving my blog. I hope you haven't missed us too terribly. (Mama, I know that you have missed reading the day-to-day, and I am so excited to be back in blogland!)

Now that my life has changed quite a bit in such a short amount of time, I have more time to blog and keep everyone up-to-date.

This weekend the fam and I will be going out and taking some new family pictures, so be on the lookout for some new pics to be posted really soon. I do have some that were taken a month or so ago and I will be posting them in the next day or so.

Well, I hope you all enjoy the blog and the new look. I will be back later with more news and pics!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I have really missed reading up on you guys. I am just jealous. I have no good reson why I havne't updated (since JULY)!!! I love you guys bunches. Talk to you soon.

Love,
LeAnn

jheinig2004 said...

LeAnn, Well, I am glad that you are as excited about the new blog as I am! When are you gonna post something new on that blog of yours? I know you have some really cute pics from little Miss Hayden's bday party (cause I gave you the disc with all of em on it!!!) Love y'all and will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back!! I have missed reading everyday. I also love the new look. WELCOME BACK!! I love you baby girl, Mama

jheinig2004 said...

I knew you would be excited Mama! Come back often, although I can't promise that I will blog every day...I will definitely being blogging more now though. I love you too and I will see you when I come home to see Gramma!

~Jamie

Anonymous said...

OK I have come back each day and nothing else new. Come on now. Love ya, Mama

jheinig2004 said...

Hey Mama, give me a break ;-) I have not been feeling well and have been running like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get the finishing touches for costumes! I will post again on Saturday with pictures of the kids in their costumes...I promise!

Love ya!

Jamie

Tenakim said...

welcome back- I look forward to visiting.